The Voice Is Hiring!
Whether you’re looking for full- or part-time work, the Voice has multiple openings within our organization.
· Positive and team-orientated attitude with superior communication and presentation skills.
· Prior sales experience with demonstrated success in growing sales revenue. Prefer candidate to have a past advertising sales background that includes prospecting skills, conducting face-to-face meetings, and making sales presentations.
· Contact current clients to service and assist them with their advertising needs.
· “Hunter” instincts for finding and developing new clients with demonstrated past success.
· Time management and organizational skills to coordinate cold calls and scheduled appointments.
· Ability to meet and exceed multiple scheduled deadlines and due dates.
· Community involvement to include participation in various chamber of commerce activities and other local community events.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as SalesForce.com or other sales-management equivalent systems.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team in a high-paced, results-orientated environment.
· Serious inquires only. Please send resume to: Larry Sells, vice president, sales and development, email@example.com.
Job Title: Freelance Writers/Photographers
Description: The Voice is always looking to add to our group of talented writers and photographers! If you’ve got the skill to write a news story, love the local community and want to be a part of it in a way you’ve never been before – send an email with your resume and 2-3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also on the lookout for talented shutterbugs with a digital SLR to attend local events on assignment. Send an email with your resume and a link to your online photography portfolio to email@example.com.