Thank you for visiting pasadenavoice.com, a site presented to you by Pasadena Voice, Inc. Privacy is important to us. As such, we want to make our privacy practices clear and easy to understand.
Information We Gather
The information we gather falls into two categories: 1) personal information you voluntarily supply when you subscribe, order, complete a survey, register for an online discussion, enter a contest, or provide your e-mail address and 2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our sites.
On some sections of pasadenavoice.com, you may also be able to submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person's name, e-mail address, and telephone number on our "Submit an Event" section.
In addition, we, our service providers, advertisers and partners may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site. A representative list of the types of non-personally identifiable information we may collect include: current Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink), our web pages you have visited, the content you have accessed and the advertisements you have been shown and/or clicked on. Pasadena Voice, Inc. also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be visible to those visiting the Service. For instance, we may retain the identity of your Internet Service Provider or use "cookie" technology. Among other things, the "cookie" may retain your log-in information, sparing you from having to re-enter that information on each visit to the Service, or may dictate the frequency of your encounters with particular advertisements while visiting the Service. As we evolve and continue to adopt additional technology, we may also retain information through other means. In certain instances, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example, by setting your browser to disallow cookies. However, doing so may limit your ability to access certain aspects of the Service, may require you to re-enter your log-in information, and may prevent us from customizing the Service's features according to your preferences.
Use of Information
- If you have registered online at our site Pasadena Voice, Inc. will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. This also applies to any information that personally identifies you, except as noted immediately below. We do, however, share information about our audience in aggregate form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on our site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
- Pasadena Voice, Inc. may perform statistical analyses of subscribers and their subscribing patterns for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base.
- We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on our Web sites to be targeted, in total, to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
- We may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including e-mail distribution, list processing and analytics or promotions management.
- Any information you disclose when posting to a message board, along with your message board screen name or ID, becomes public and may be used by Pasadena Voice, Inc. for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media.
- If you choose to submit content for publication (e.g., a community announcement, comment sent to our photographers, a posting to a blog or a discussion board), we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us.
- Personally Identifiable Information collected by PasadenaVoice.com may also be used for additional purposes including but not limited to the administration of the Service and troubleshooting. Certain third parties who provide technical and/or logistical support for the operation of the Service (our Web hosting service, for example) may have access to such information.
- As we continue to evolve, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Furthermore, where obligated by law, we may also disclose your information in response to court order and/or subpoena, and in other circumstances. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Your Privacy Choices
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive emails from us please send us and email at email@example.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Affiliated and Linked Sites
PasadenaVoice.com expects its partners, advertisers and third-party affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates, and other content providers accessible related to the Service, may have their own unique and/or differing privacy and data collection policies and protocol. Also, through the Service you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Pasadena Voice, Inc. is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on our site, such as in message boards, chat areas or in advertising or notices you post, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of pasadenavoice.com and this policy.
How To Contact Us
For any questions or comments regarding our information or security practices, you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org